Develop an ecosystem to support innovation culture and indigenous product development in Pakistan.
Link innovators and investors to bridge gap between idea and product.
DICE SHARKS STEERING COMMITTEE
- Leadership from DICE USA and Pakistan, from the industry and the academia
- Functions of the Steering Committee:
- Set strategic direction
- Mobilize resources
- Champion DICE SHARKS strategic initiatives
- Monitor progress
DICE SHARKS CENTRAL COMMITTEE (PROPOSED)
- Members from DICE USA and Pakistan, from different platforms, and from the industry and the academia.
- Functions of the central committee:
- Plan the DICE SHARKS sessions.
- Create a pool of investors.
- Set the strategic goals.
- Work with the platform DICE SHARKS committees to identify projects at least 2 months in advance.
DICE SHARKS PROCESS
- Projects submitted for DICE Innovation Event at are screened for commercial potential
- Screened projects are divided into categories 1 & 2.
- Category 1 projects are primarily at Idea to Concept Prototype stages and are given seed/CSR funding.
- Category 2 projects are more mature and are at Implementation Ready to Commercial Ready stage. These projects are evaluated during DICE Sharks session at the event by a group of potential investors for on spot investment decision.
- A summary of DICE Sharks session and funded projects is presented at the closing ceremony by innovation center DICE Sharks lead.